How is this for a fun and satisfying breakfast?! It’s much more fun than just a bowl of yogurt with fruit and granola on top:) We actually ate these for a snack, but you could also make them as a dessert! Add a few chocolate chips or sprinkles if you want. This breakfast is balanced to keep you full throughout the morning. It is loaded with protein to keep you full, carbs to give you energy, and healthy fats to keep you satisfied.
- Bananas – packed with potassium and quick processing carbs to give you energy to start the day
- Non Fat Greek Yogurt – I use Oikos Triple Zero Vanilla, which is my favorite. There are no artificial sweeteners, like some other flavored yogurts. Use whatever your favorite is!
- Fruit – I used raspberries, blackberries and blueberries, but whatever you like works here! Berries are packed with antioxidants.
- Granola – I included @spreadthelove Almond Butter Granola. I love that it is very low in sugar. (Only 1G added!) and the flavor is wonderful. It is a great healthy choice.
- Nut Butter – choose what you like, we used @spreadthelove cashew butter, which is so smooth and creamy!
Breakfast Banana SplitCourse: Breakfast, Brunch, DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
- Top banana with yogurt, fruit and granola.
- Drizzle with cashew butter.