I decided I needed to add more healthy snack ideas to the website! I love these chili lime cashews, they are so addictive! They are super easy to make too! I love cashews, but you can use your favorite nut if you like something different. Nuts are a great snack to keep you full and satisfied. While they are higher in calories and fats, they are healthier fats. I typically like to pair nuts with another protein source for a balanced snack. Although they do also have protein in them, so they can be good on their own as well, but if you are counting macros or anything…they really qualify as a fat. A delicious one!
You can make these ahead of time and store them in an airtight container on the counter. I made these for a party as a little snack to put out with the appetizers and people couldn’t stop munching on them!
Chili Lime CashewsCourse: Snacks, AppetizersDifficulty: Easy
3 cups whole cashews
1 whole lime, juiced
1 tbsp olive oil
2 tsp Tajin Chili Lime seasoning
1.5 tsp chili powder
Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Toss cashews with spices, lime juice, and olive oil.
- Spread on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes (keep an eye on it to avoid burning)
- Sprinkle with salt right after you remove from the oven, if desired.
- MFP Entry: Sprinkles and the Smiths Chili Lime Cashews.
- Store in an airtight container on the counter.