I thought it would be fun this year to share some of my favorite things! I know I can always use an idea for gifts so I wanted to share mine. There are 3 different guides so far (maybe I will add to them!). I hope you enjoy! Please feel free to ask any questions you might have as well. Many of these items I have, but some are on my list this year:)
Gifts for Foodies
Have a friend or family member who loves to cook or eat? Here are some of my favorite kitchen items!
- Rosti Melamine Mixing Bowls – These are my favorite bowls! I have a larger set and a smaller set and we use them non stop! Perfect for baking, prep, mixing, etc. I love how light they are and they clean up really easily. I got mine almost 13 years ago for our wedding and they have held up amazingly!
- American Dream Nut Butter Samplers – This nut butter is out of this world! They just came out with mini jars, which would make the perfect stocking stuffer! They have holiday flavors and a ton of regular favorites as well. I recently became hooked on these! They have less fat and more protein than your usual nut butter. They have almond, cashew, and peanut and flavors like, candy cane, french toast, peanut butter cup, and more! I haven’t tried one I didn’t love!
- Le Creuset Non Stick Pans – Look no further for the best non stick pan out there. I have tried them all! They always end up losing their non stick and don’t perform as well after a few months. These pans are amazing! They are heavy and high quality and have held up beautifully! I can’t wait to add more to my collection. As with any non stick, be sure to take care of it. I recently stopped using spray oils with mine and I think that has made a huge difference in keeping it’s non stick qualities.
- OXO Kitchen Scale – My kitchen scale is my most used kitchen gadget! I use it for baking, measuring pasta, and making sure my servings are accurate. If you are counting macros or calories, it is a must! It is also helpful to measure pasta servings and especially when baking. If your recipe shows the ingredients in grams, you don’t even need measuring cups! So much easier.
- Geometry Kitchen Towels – If you think getting excited about a kitchen tea towel is lame, you haven’t tried these Geometry towels! They are seriously the softest, most absorbent, and cutest kitchen towels ever! I get mine at one of my favorite local boutiques (which I linked here!) so local friends, you can head over to Toluka Paperie to buy some. My online friends, you can order via her link! I thought we could support some small shops this season too!
- Aerogarden – I got an Aerogarden last year for Christmas and I love it! It is so fun to have fresh herbs all winter long. We also love watching it grow! It really is amazing and super easy to manage. We even grew tomatoes in ours! This is a great gift for the person who has it all and would love to have some fresh herbs around all year round!
- Eve Coupe Cocktail Glasses – How chic are these? I have had these glasses for a few years and every time I get them out, I smile. How could you not? They are so beautiful! They also hold quite a bit as they are 10 oz each. Much larger than your standard coupe!
- Always Pan – I got an Always Pan as a gift last Christmas and have loved it! You may see a lot of influencers showing off this pan, but it is the real deal! More than just a pretty pan, this is so functional! It really could replace a bunch of pans in your kitchen. The perfect gift for anyone, but someone with a small space could really benefit from this. It comes with a spatula that has a resting spot right on the handle as well as a strainer so you can strain pasta or steam veggies right in the pan. I have the blue salt color and it is gorgeous!
- Zwilling Kramer Meiji Chef’s Knife – I got the 8″ chef’s knife a few years ago as a gift and it is my absolutel favorite knife! It is so light and easy to use. It is thin and precise and really neat looking too. My husband bought me the paring knife to go with it for our anniversary (which the traditional item that year was steel, such a great idea!)
- OXO Handheld Mandoline – I know some people are scared of mandolines, but if you are careful, they really are great and easy to use. I love this handheld one because it is so easy to use. It is easy to clean and not so cumbersome. I also have a larger one that I never use. This one is nice and compact, easy enough to get out for a single cucumber!
- Cosori Air Fryer – This little appliance gets SO much use in our house. I love how quick it heats up and cooks things. We use it for literally everything…chicken nuggets, fish, veggies, potatoes, it really cooks it all! If you don’t have an air fryer yet, you need one! They really do live up to the hype!
Gifts for Her
Here is a collection of some of my favorite things, as well as some things that are on my list this year 🙂
- Soft Shacket – This is a new favorite shirt of mine. It is a shacket, but SO soft. I actually wear it buttoned up as a regular shirt quite a bit. It is super warm and cozy and only around $30! Glik’s is one of my favorite stores I shop at when I am in South Haven, MI. I got some super cute fall clothes there this year, and this is one of them! Fits mostly TTS, size down for a more fitted look.
- Slippers – These North Face slippers are my favorite thing to wear in the house in the winter. I need something with traction, because I am clumsy and trip or slip a lot, so just socks is a no for me. I am actually grabbing a second pair this year I can wear outside! They are the perfect camp shoe, if you are a camper!
- Yeti Tumbler – I realize everyone may have one of these, but you can never have too many! I drink water out of this when I am at home (and I even take it in the car). I find having it helps me drink more water. It is always cold, even when I leave it on my night stand overnight! I use a silicone straw in mine and have a few I rotate through during the week!
- Face Roller – This is on my list this year! It comes with a face roller and Gua Sha, which is used to relax your face, neck, and shoulder muscles. I clench my teeth when I sleep, so I am really looking forward to this one! It also helps reduce puffiness and with the absorption of oils or face lotions. It’s a great price and currently on sale for Black Friday!
- Phone Case – This phone case is also on my list, it looks so functional and cute! I love the leather look and the strap on the back seems super helpful. I’ve never used these, but they get really great reviews.
- Joggers – I have these in 4 colors! They are great. They are so comfortable and well made. For the price, you cannot beat the quality. I wear them all the time! They can be dressed up or down. I wear them around the house and even to church or work!
- Plaid Shacket – This is another shacket I got at Glik’s. It’s more of a flannel feel, but very cute. It has an oversized fit, but I still got a large as the sleeves are a bit tight at the wrists. It is perfect for layering and chilly weather.
- Polartec Sweatshirt – This is SO soft! I just got this over the weekend and LOVE it! It is super soft inside and super lightweight. I love the red color for the holidays and the white would be a great staple. Also, they are having a sale now too!
- Backpack – I have this backpack on my list. It looks so cute, is fairly inexpensive, and looks very functional. I have seen great reviews and it comes in a ton of colors! Perfect for heading to work or to tote your kids stuff around:)
- Cropped Sweatshirt – I already have this in 2 color and am requesting a 3rd for Christmas 🙂 It is so well made and is a great dupe for the Lululemon Scuba cropped sweatshirt. For the price, you cannot beat this! It is super soft inside and I love the pocket on the front. I wear this to workout and around town. I have grey and black and have khaki on my list. I might need navy too 🙂
Gift Ideas for the Fitness Lover
Ideas for the fitness fanatic in your life. Some activewear and some gym accessories, these are fun ideas for the one who likes to stay moving!
- Calia Women’s Quilted Run Vest – This is on my list this year! It is a thin, but warm vest that looks really cute in person. I love the light blue color! This is a great layer you can put on when you are warming up and take off once you are warm. I love the Carrie Underwood line at Dick’s. She has so much cute stuff!
- Bombas Socks – These really are the best socks out there! I discovered them when watching Shark Tank, but they really do live up to the hype. They are thicker and more cushioned than your average sock and really well made. Plus, they have fun colors and patterns. My husband and I both love them!
- Blooming Jelly Shorts – These Lululemon dupes are so cute and comfy. They come with a liner, but you can always cut it out. I love the length and the fit. They come in SO many colors too and the price is right!
- Chirp Wheel – This was another Shark Tank find! These wheels are so amazing to relieve back pressure and pain. You can literally hear your back crack when you roll on them! I use mine almost daily and we have had them for years!
- Calia Quilted Run Jacket – This jacket is SO cute! Perfect to wear to the gym or out on a walk or run. I love the fitted look of it and it even comes in a fun orange color. The black is super classic and chic though. It does run a bit fitted so I am sizing up to a Medium. The length hits right at the hip. It looks great with leggings!
- July Body Weight Clips – These little clips help to add weight onto your dumbbells when you aren’t quite ready to make the next step to the heavier weight. They come in 1.25 and 2.5 increments so that you can work towards that heavier weight, but don’t have to make the 5 lbs jump. Such a cool idea! These are on my list!
- Athleta Salutation Stash Pocket Leggings – My #1 leggings. I wear these to workout and to wear around town. They are the perfect height and length. They are so smoothing and flattering. Plus, they have the perfect pockets! They come in a variety of colors, so stock up!
- FitBit Luxe – I have been a FitBit fan since they first came out with their clip on tracker. I wear mine 100% of the time unless it is charging. I love that it monitors how well I sleep and lets me know when it is time to get up and move! I am big into tracking my steps and staying active during the day so I love it! I have the Inspire now, but am eyeing this Luxe version! It looks so nice!
- Fitness Wedges – These are on my list this year! They are helpful for both stretching and improving the performance of your squats and lunges. They can help put more emphasis on your quads or glutes depending on how you use them. They can also help elevate your heels for better performance on certain lifts as well.