Wouldn’t this be the best dessert to make for Valentine’s Day? It’s so pretty and fun! It requires no baking and is really easy to put together! I used a shortbread crust here, but graham cracker would be great too. Or whatever you like! I saw some pretzel crusts at the store which would be delicious here too! You can make your own or just buy one, one less thing to make. It takes just a few ingredients too!
Here is what you will need:
- Strawberry Jello – I used Sugar Free
- Cream Cheese – I used reduced fat
- Pie Crust – Make your own or buy one at the store, anything will work
- TruWhip – or whipped topping of your choice
- Greek Yogurt – Plain or vanilla would work
- Protein Powder – you could also leave this out if you want. It does add a little sweetness.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?! We’d love to see it! Please leave a comment or tag me in a photo on Instagram @sprinklesandthesmiths (click icon below)
Strawberries and Cream PieCourse: DessertDifficulty: Easy
1 shortbread or graham cracker pie crust
1 package sugar free strawberry Jello
½ cup boiling water
5 ice cubes
4 oz reduced fat cream cheese
2 oz vanilla Greek yogurt
1 scoop vanilla protein powder
4 oz Truwhip, thawed
1 cup diced strawberries
Additional strawberries for topping
Additional Truwhip for topping
- Pour Jello packet into boiling water and stir to dissolve. Add ice cubes and stir until melted. Place in fridge for 10-15 minutes (no more) until it begins to set up.
- Remove from fridge and allow to come to room temperature.
- In another bowl, cream together cream cheese, yogurt, and protein powder with a hand mixer. Add Jello mixture and mix until smooth.
- Add Truwhip and mix again. Fold in finely diced strawberries. Pour into prepared crust and place in fridge for 2-4 hours to set.
- Top with additional Truwhip and strawberries and serve.
- MFP Entry: Sprinkles and the Smiths Strawberries and Cream Pie