These bowls are super simple and packed with protein and flavor! You can make them even easier if you prep your chicken ahead. Check out my Marinades for Meal Prep for all the instructions and a bunch of other flavors! I keep these in my freezer for a super simple meal on a busy night. I love cooking my chicken tenderloins in the air fryer. They turn out so juicy!
This bowl is filled with pasta, arugula, fresh mozzarella, tomatoes, and of course..topped with a balsamic glaze! The best flavors. It is so satisfying. You can also change up the portions of each of the ingredients if you want to adjust your macros a bit. For example a bit less pasta and more arugula for a lower carb meal. This one comes together in less than 30 minutes! Just don’t forget to prep your chicken ahead of time!
Sun Dried Tomato Chicken Pasta BowlsCourse: DinnerDifficulty: Easy
8 oz prepared Sun Dried Tomatoes Chicken Tenders
3 oz bow tie pasta
2 oz fresh mozzarella, chopped
1 roma tomato, chopped
3 cups arugula
1 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
2 tsp olive oil
4 tbsp freshly grated parmesan
- Preheat air fryer to 350 degrees. Cook chicken tenders for 10 minutes.
- Cook pasta according to directions, drain and toss with olive oil and parmesan cheese.
- Toss arugula with white balsamic.
- Combine mozzarella and tomato in a small bowl.
- Divide sliced chicken tenders, pasta, arugula, tomato and mozzarella between two bowls. Top with balsamic glaze.
- MFP Entry: Sprinkles and the Smiths Sun Dried Tomato Chicken Pasta Bowls