I put a holiday twist on my 3 ingredient cookies to add a little fun festivity! If you are making them into reindeer, there are more than 3 ingredients, but the cookies themselves only take 3 ingredients! They are done in 10 minutes and are gluten free! They have no sugar added and are super simple. The easiest cookies I have ever made!
In order to make the reindeer, you will want to combine the two dough balls into one so they are a bit bigger. (Unless you can find the mini tiny twist pretzels. These pretzels are the regular tiny twist, but they make even tinier ones!) I used candy eyeballs for the eye and a red M&M for the nose. So technically 6 ingredient reindeer cookies!
If you decide to make the regular 3 ingredient cookies as they are, you could also dip half in melted chocolate and then sprinkles for a fun holiday treat! You can use any nut butter you like. I used peanut butter, but almond butter and cashew butter are both great! I have even used American Dream Nut Butter Butters! I always use Lakanto brand monkfuit sweetener. You can use my code ‘SPRINKLES’ on their site for 15% off!
MFP Entry: Sprinkles and the Smiths Three Ingredient Cookies
Three Ingredient CookiesCourse: Dessert, SnacksDifficulty: Easy
1 cup natural peanut butter
6 tbsp Lakanto monkfruit sweetener
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix all ingredients together until a dough forms.
- Using a small cookie scoop, place balls of dough onto a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Press down to flatten a bit with a fork or your hand if you would prefer them to be smooth.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes. Allow to cool on the pan before removing.
- You can use any nut butter here. Cashew, peanut, almond. I have even used American Dream Nut butters and it works great!