So simple, quick, and on the table in 15 minutes. What more could you ask for?! Here is a super easy recipe to use some of my chicken marinades that I posted. You can find them here! You are going to want to prep the chicken ahead of time, as it needs time to marinade. You can do this the day before, or any time and then pop the bag into the freezer and thaw when you need them. Super simple! This southwest seasoning is one of the easiest ever, but packs a ton of flavor.
These bowls are super simple, but the chicken is so tender and flavorful that you really don’t need anything else! Feel free to top with salsa, sour cream, avocado, whatever your favorite toppings are. We ate them as shown and didn’t feel like they needed anything! The cilantro lime rice really adds great flavor too. I always use frozen rice from Whole Foods, just to make things easier.
Fajita Chicken BowlsCourse: DinnerCuisine: MexicanDifficulty: Easy
12 oz raw prepared Southwest Chicken Tenderloins
1.5 cups cooked white rice
1 large whole bell pepper, sliced
1 small onion, sliced
1 tbsp lime juice
1 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- Preheat air fryer to 350 degrees. Cook chicken tenderloins for 10 minutes, until internal temp reaches 165 degreed.
- Meanwhile, saute peppers and onions for 10 minutes or so, until soft.
- Mix warm rice with lime juice, cilantro, and salt to taste.
- Divide rice, chicken, pepper mixture into two bowls.
- Squeeze fresh lime juice on top and add more cilantro, if desired.
- MFP Entry : Sprinkles and the Smiths Fajita Chicken Bowls