These protein packed noodle bowls are the perfect easy weeknight dinner! They are packed with flavor and come together super quickly. The sesame ginger chicken tenders are part of my Marinades for Meal Prep post. They are prefect to prep in advance and you can even freeze them to use later. I absolutely love chicken tenderloins. They are so tender and cook up so fast in the air fryer.
The ramen I used in this recipe is Immi Ramen. It is a lower carb, higher protein, higher fiber ramen and it is SO good! I love using these noodles in recipes and making bowls of ramen with them. Regular ramen is also fine to use here. I like Immi because it has added nutrition. You can find it here and use the code SPRINKLES for $5 off your order.
I stir fried some mushrooms to go with this and added some steamed broccoli for some veggies to round out the bowl. This is a dinner my kids also love! It is nice to make one meal for everyone. When I serve them things like this, I don’t mix it all in one bowl. They like it better when I serve the chicken, noodles, and veggies separately. I find it makes it easier for us to all eat the same thing, but they are happy too!
Sesame Ginger Ramen BowlsCourse: DinnerCuisine: JapaneseDifficulty: Easy
1 package Immi Ramen (without seasoning packet)
12 oz raw Sesame Ginger Chicken Tenders
2 cups broccoli florets, steamed
6 oz baby bella mushrooms, sliced
2 tbsp hoisin sauce
Sesame seeds and sliced green onion for garnish
- Preheat air fryer to 350 degrees. Cook chicken tenders for 10 minutes.
- Heat a medium skillet over medium heat, add 1/2 tsp sesame oil and saute mushrooms until soft.
- Meanwhile, prepare ramen according to directions, without the seasoning packet. Drain water and stir in hoisin sauce.
- Divide ramen, chicken, broccoli, and mushrooms between two bowls.
- Top with sesame seeds, green onions, and additional drizzle of hoisin sauce if desired.
- MFP Entry: Sprinkles and the Smiths Sesame Ginger Ramen Bowls